“A Tradition of Quality Care”
Our outstanding service and personalized attention is what sets us apart from other contractors and builders. We treat every client as if he or she were our only client.
Because we are a moderately sized, family-owned business, you won’t get lost in the office shuffle, or find yourself talking to someone new each time you contact us. We take a “hands-on” approach, and you talk to the people in charge.
Throughout your project, you’ll deal directly with the project manager every time and at every stage. All questions are discussed and answered to the client’s satisfaction; the project manager carries out your decisions without delay. You can rest easy knowing that, once underway, your project is in reliable and capable hands.
It’s like having your own personal contractor and builder. Does it get any better than that?
James A. Peel & Sons is a member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) RemodelorsTM Council and abides by the Council’s Code of Ethics:
- We conduct our business operations in a manner that reflects well upon our company, our industry and the NAHB.
- We comply with both the spirit and letter of all governmental laws, regulations and rules, to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the community
- We accurately and honestly describe the price, materials and standards of workmanship used in our jobs.
- We use only materials and products equal to, or exceeding, the quality specified in the contract.
- We start the construction process as soon as it is feasible to do so, and work to complete the project without unnecessary delays.
- We cooperate with the NAHB RemodelorsTM Council in responding to complaints against our company.